Unlock Your Mind and Body

Here is my online diary of all my Alexander Technique learnings and discoveries as a student and teacher. Learn the benefits of the Alexander Technique and the pitfalls to avoid when learning it yourself...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Welcome Newsletter Readers!

As I have just sent out my newsletter I thought I would just put a little welcome into my blog to all my newsletter readers who clicked on the link in my newsletter and dropped in on my blog for a quick read/chat!

I now have a headache but I don't think this is due to an Alexander Technique problem but more to do with the fact that I smacked my head (quite hard) on my stairs at the end of the lesson I was teaching a student this evening. Aah, the joys of being an Alexander Technique teacher (and still being a bit tired after my great weekend - yes I know it is Wednesday)!

If you are having a read (I hope you are enjoying it!) but not come from my newsletter, you can sign up by sending a blank email to: UnlockYourMindAndBody-subscribe@smartgroups.com. Then click on the link in the reply email to confirm your subscription.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?