Unlock Your Mind and Body

Here is my online diary of all my Alexander Technique learnings and discoveries as a student and teacher. Learn the benefits of the Alexander Technique and the pitfalls to avoid when learning it yourself...

Friday, January 05, 2007

Unlock the New You for Half Price!

I'm very excited by the offer I've come up with this month. January is a great time to start new activities and to focus ourselves on what we are want to achieve this year. One of the key factors in having a great year is starting out as you mean to go on. To me this means to get a good foundation for the year.

I strongly believe that the Alexander Technique can provide us with a good foundation for having a great performance at whatever we want to do. Getting off to a good start for fantastic performance this year is possible with a few Alexander Technique lessons. My offer this month is designed to help you get off to this great start. Two lessons for the price of one - just £35 for the two lessons in January.

I also want to give extra focus to help throughout the year so I am also going to give my students this month a personal plan so they can take steps forwards to improving themselves even more.

I really hope you are able to take advantage of this opportunity and I look forward to meeting you!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?