Unlock Your Mind and Body

Here is my online diary of all my Alexander Technique learnings and discoveries as a student and teacher. Learn the benefits of the Alexander Technique and the pitfalls to avoid when learning it yourself...

Friday, February 16, 2007

Busy Teaching...

I'm enjoying February. It has been a busy month already and it is only half over already. I'm busy teaching in the evenings and on Fridays. From the 2 for 1 promotion in January a number of students have signed up for regular lessons. Some of them have already made great progress and my enjoyment comes from seeing them change and improve. It really gets me excited!!

I've also got some editorial coming out in next Friday's West Sussex County Times so that should be exciting too.

If you've read my website and you're not sure whether the Alexander Technique can help you then just give me a call to ask. If it isn't right or suitable I'll tell you, if it is I would also say (of course!). If you are already having treatment or you are under the care of your GP or a consultant for something then you should speak to them first before speaking to me.

I am also in the process of planning a complete upgrade of my website. One of the new areas I will add is Alexander Technique in relation to specific sports such as running or playing golf. I help people improve their performance of different sports and activities - it's like a secret weapon in this area but only if you know. So I've decided to add some info. so you can learn about these benefits too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?