Unlock Your Mind and Body

Here is my online diary of all my Alexander Technique learnings and discoveries as a student and teacher. Learn the benefits of the Alexander Technique and the pitfalls to avoid when learning it yourself...

Friday, April 20, 2007

Amazing!

I have a number of students that have been coming for a while and they continue to amaze me on how much they are improving. Back problems have gone away, they feel lighter and find it easier to move and exercise.

The thing I love is that they get excited about what is possible now compared to before they learnt Alexander Technique. And what amazes me is in the course of one lesson how something that was impossible at the beginning within 10-20mins becomes possible.

For example, one student was struggling with a particular exercise that she did in her exercise class. She could do it easily on her left leg but not on her right. After some good old thinking and analysis we worked out what she needed to do and suddenly she was able to do it whereas 10 mins before it hurt and ached when she tried. Great stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?