Unlock Your Mind and Body

Here is my online diary of all my Alexander Technique learnings and discoveries as a student and teacher. Learn the benefits of the Alexander Technique and the pitfalls to avoid when learning it yourself...

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I love teaching!

I was teaching again yesterday afternoon and I had a great deal of fun explaining this Alexander Technique stuff. I am still amazed at how many opportunities open up because we can change the way we view things and overcome things we thought were inevitable. Things like tension, poor posture, aches and pains that we can all label "ageing" and therefore inevitable but it is so clear to me that when these things are caused by unnecessary tension then all we have to do is to learn to stop and so much of what we do can get easier.

All of my students on Friday demonstrated this, they were so great and amazing at what they achieved. All of it was possible because we reasoned through new ways of viewing what was going on. Fantastic stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?