Unlock Your Mind and Body

Here is my online diary of all my Alexander Technique learnings and discoveries as a student and teacher. Learn the benefits of the Alexander Technique and the pitfalls to avoid when learning it yourself...

Friday, May 04, 2007

Walking...

Do you ever fall over when you're out walking when you are tired? I've come across a couple of people recently who have this experience. They seem to just expect it, it is just part of the way of things for them even though they hurt themselves when it happens.

One of these people actually came to me for lessons and we worked on walking. We worked on changing his walking style so his style and whole experience was one with more security. By the end of the session he was confident that he wouldn't fall over again.

So the good news is, if this is you, you can do something about it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?