Unlock Your Mind and Body

Here is my online diary of all my Alexander Technique learnings and discoveries as a student and teacher. Learn the benefits of the Alexander Technique and the pitfalls to avoid when learning it yourself...

Friday, May 25, 2007

Busy, busy, busy....

Managing my work-life balance has recently proved very challenging. I have actually had lots I wanted to write about on my blog but not had a chance to fit it in. The last two months have been busy with lots of students (wonderful and very enjoyable) and major upheaval at my part-time job (definitely not so wonderful or enjoyable).

It has been a period of time that has taught me not to be so attached to things. Change happens and since one of the joys we get in this modern life of email, blogs and global reach is that change is happening far more rapidly for all of us. This means I have been learning to deal with change that happens to me (rather than driven by me) and while it has been tough at times I know I will come out the other side in one piece eventually (I just don't exactly know what the piece will look like!).

I will now write up all those missing comments I wanted to jot down in here, starting with the man on the motorbike!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?