Unlock Your Mind and Body

Here is my online diary of all my Alexander Technique learnings and discoveries as a student and teacher. Learn the benefits of the Alexander Technique and the pitfalls to avoid when learning it yourself...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Time for Change?

It's been such a long time since I wrote in my blog. So much has happened in my life that I just haven't had any energy left for anything else. As some of you may know I have moved from Horsham upto the Midlands. I am now finally based in Nuneaton in Warwickshire after 6 months in Hinckley, Leics.

To keep things quite short, I was working part time as an Alexander Technique Teacher and part time as a food engineer when I was made redundant. While I knew it was coming it was still a hard adjustment. After a lot of thinking I decided to get another job which ended up being in Leics. and I've relocated to Nuneaton. This means that I'm now teaching again, this time in Nuneaton & Hinckley.

I just wanted to say thank you to all those who have been supportive during my transitional period.

Thanks

Barbara
P.S. I now plan to be back at updating this blog regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?