Unlock Your Mind and Body

Here is my online diary of all my Alexander Technique learnings and discoveries as a student and teacher. Learn the benefits of the Alexander Technique and the pitfalls to avoid when learning it yourself...

Friday, September 21, 2007

Fun things

It's been a very busy week but some fun things have been happening.

On Sunday I went out for a run and I was playing about with these AT ideas and noticing my running improving. They key one that I was playing around with the idea of stopping tension to return to balance, the more I did this the better my running became. And I managed to run the longest I have since returning to running last month!
.
On Monday I was teaching a student who had come straight from work so he was wearing a shirt and tie. My students don't normally dress so smart. It was very amusing for both of us when I was working with him! (please note, i'm not saying you can't dress smart, it was just unusual!)

It has been very hectic at work too and I had a very important meeting yesterday which I have been preparing for. So while I have been very busy preparing, I have remained calm, focused and not gotten stressed out at all about it and the meeting went extremely well. I love these AT techniques!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?