Unlock Your Mind and Body

Here is my online diary of all my Alexander Technique learnings and discoveries as a student and teacher. Learn the benefits of the Alexander Technique and the pitfalls to avoid when learning it yourself...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I had fun at the weekend and even managed to fit in a quick lesson!

I spent the weekend up in Birmingham at the current ITM teacher training course, helping out and generally enjoying myself (watching the Eurovision Song Contest - who voted for Finland???).

I love going up to these weekends when I can make it because I get to learn more about the Alexander Technique, see other people interacting with it and seeing how they are improving and changing.

I even managed to get a lesson with another teaching on walking, it was great. It challenged me to think about my walking and how I was doing it. Since then my ankles (!) have been completely different, my walking is easier and standing is too. All from one little lesson, what joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Who links to me?